Our UMB Co-PIs for PROMISE: Maryland AGEP Transformation invite graduate students and postdoctoral fellows to hear Nobel Prize Laureate Dr. Craig Mello, on Monday, November 4, 2013, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM.
- Location: UMB’s Medical School Teaching Facility (MSTF) Auditorium, 685 West Baltimore Street (also accessible by 10 S Pine St., Baltimore, MD 21201)
- Directions: http://medschool.umaryland.edu/minimed/directions.asp
- If you drive, please plan to pay the fees for the parking garage. We do not have any indications that there will be parking validation.
- Pre-lobby meeting for PROMISE: 9:00 AM
- Program begins at 9:30 AM
Dr. Craig Mello is an American biologist and professor of molecular medicine at the University of Massachusetts Medical School and was awarded the 2006 Nobel Prize for the discovery of RNA interference.
Register here: https://elm.umaryland.edu/ai1ec_event/lecture-by-nobel-prize-laureate-dr-craig-mello/?instance_id=
Your UMB status is “student” if you are a graduate student, and “faculty” if you are a postdoc. Your “UMB Affiliation” is Graduate School. If you are attending, please let us know so that we can look for you in the lobby at 9:00 and we can sit together. Either send email to email@example.com with the subject “Mello Lecture” or you can post a comment at the bottom of this message.
More about Dr. Mello and the Nobel Prize: http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/medicine/laureates/2006/mello-photo.html
More about Dr. Mello’s research:
2 thoughts on “Nobel Prize Laureate Dr. Craig Mello – Mon. Nov. 4th UMB Campus (@UMBNews)”
hbeq1 Ride Along Movie Pictures, http://www.reddit.com/r/buckeckbz/comments/1wvrzq/ lw6e0c4p
8hvp6 Devil’s Due Movie Full, http://www.reddit.com/r/magnusstgp/comments/1wvs7k/ zt6p6c2n
oepyy how to download The Nut Job online, http://www.reddit.com/r/gabrielypsf/comments/1wvsez/ hy2z6z0i