Dear University Community,
We invite you to join us for an address from UMBC’s President, Dr. Freeman Hrabowski, next Wednesday.
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014
- AOK Library (http://www.umbc.edu/aok/main/index.html)
- Gallery (1st Floor, next to the Circulation Desk)
In addition to his role as UMBC’s president, Dr. Hrabowski chairs the President’s Advisory Commission on Educational Excellence for African Americans: http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/07/26/president-obama-announces-more-key-administration-posts
More about President Hrabowski: http://president.umbc.edu/
- UMBC Graduate Community: RSVP on http://my.umbc.edu/groups/promise/events/19707
- University System of Maryland Graduate Students (outside of UMBC): RSVP by replying to this post in the comments with your name, department, and university.
This event is shared with the University System of Maryland as part of the National Science Foundation’s PROMISE AGEP: Maryland Transformation (PROMISE: AGEP-T) project.