Please RSVP on MyUMBC: http://my.umbc.edu/groups/promise/events/31161
Students who are not from UMBC, and are coming from other schools within the University System of Maryland, may RSVP by placing your name, school, and department into the comment section below.
UMBC participates in the national effort to connect graduate students with options for careers through the Council of Graduate Schools’ effort, Pathways Through Graduate School and Into Careers.
REF: Council of Graduate Schools and Educational Testing Service. (2012). Pathways Through Graduate School and Into Careers. Report from the Commission on Pathways Through Graduate School and Into Careers. Princeton, NJ: Educational Testing Service.
WEBSITE with the report and additional resources: http://www.pathwaysreport.org/
Confirmed organizations as of 4/4/15
- National Security Agency
- The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratories
- District of Columbia Public Schools
- SABREE, Inc.
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- Senaissance software
- The Hilltop Institute
- Creative Staffing International
- Social Security Administration
- City of Baltimore – Bureau of Budget and Management Research (BBMR)
- Basis, Inc.
- US NAVY
- US Secret Service
- Northrop Grumman
- National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START)