Application OPEN. Deadline to apply is February 7, 2018
- A 13-week fellowship at either an environmental grantmaking foundation, or at one of their grantees. Past placement sites include: Center on Race, Poverty & the Environment; Earthjustice; Toxics Action Center, New England Grassroots Environment Fund, and many more!
- Fellows will receive a stipend of $10,000 plus a travel allowance.
- Last year’s cohort worked on a wide variety of issues: environmental health, clean energy, marine conservation, transit solutions, energy justice, to name just a few!
- Fellowship placement sites are available in a range of places included but not limited to New York City, Boston/New England region, San Francisco, and Ann Arbor, MI
- Fellows receive training in diversity, equity, and inclusion; institutional culture; and professional development.
Consider applying if you have an interest in exploring the world of environmental grantmaking/philanthropy and/or are passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion in the environmental field.