We are pleased to announce that the application for the 2018 Environmental Fellows Program is now open! The Environmental Fellows Program is a summer fellowship program for masters and doctoral students that seeks to place students traditionally underrepresented in the environmental field and those committed to the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion in summer fellowships with environmental foundations and their grantees.
Application OPEN. Deadline to apply is February 7, 2018
The Environmental Fellows Program involves:
- A 13-week fellowship at either an environmental grantmaking foundation, or at one of their grantees. Past placement sites include: Center on Race, Poverty & the Environment; Earthjustice; Toxics Action Center, New England Grassroots Environment Fund, and many more!
- Fellows will receive a stipend of $10,000 plus a travel allowance.
- Last year’s cohort worked on a wide variety of issues: environmental health, clean energy, marine conservation, transit solutions, energy justice, to name just a few!
- Fellowship placement sites are available in a range of places included but not limited to New York City, Boston/New England region, San Francisco, and Ann Arbor, MI
- Fellows receive training in diversity, equity, and inclusion; institutional culture; and professional development.
Consider applying if you have an interest in exploring the world of environmental grantmaking/philanthropy and/or are passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion in the environmental field.
For more information and to apply please visit http://efp-umich.squarespace.com/application-information/
If you have questions about the Environmental Fellows Program please feel free to contact Molly Lutton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-936-0900.