Various aspects of the PROMISE AGEP have been modeled or replicated beyond Maryland. This page will share information about PROMISE that extends beyond the state.
- 2015: PROMISE: Maryland’s AGEP Director, Dr. Renetta Tull, is a 2015 Global Engineering Deans Council/Airbus Diversity award finalist, and has shared programs of PROMISE in Latin America, Italy, and Australia.
- 2015: The Dissertation House is referenced and portions will be replicated by Virginia Tech: http://www.eng.vt.edu/news/professors-seek-find-ways-reduce-time-spent-studying-degree
- 2015: The PROMISE Summer Success Institute is replicated at Cornell, Summer 2015. Cornell’s session is called S3: Summer Success Symposium: http://cornells3.weebly.com/
- 2015: The Dissertation House has modules that have been adopted by the University of Texas – MD Anderson Cancer Center. The replication was discussed at the 2015 Understanding Interventions conference in San Diego.
- 2013: The “Writing for Publication” session for faculty at Universidad Metropolitana, San Juan, Puerto Rico, was based on the Dissertation House.
Learn more about PROMISE through the professional development book and the publications: https://promiseagep.wordpress.com/publications/.