Ken is currently Vice President and a partner of Equity Mortgage Lending. Ken has been with the company since 1987 and has achieved the highest designation in the mortgage industry, Certified Mortgage Consultant. Ken has expertise in all facets of mortgage banking and credit analysis. He often educates consumers by speaking in front of large groups, as well as providing one on one consultations.
Education and Associations
Ken is a 1986 graduate of the University of Maryland College Park. In recognition of his excellent leadership in the association, Ken was awarded the “2010 Broker of The Year” title by the Maryland Association of Mortgage Professionals. In addition to MAMP, Ken is a member and serves on many boards of organizations such as:
- Maryland Coalition of Financial Literacy
- Governors Task Force for Financial Literacy
- Baltimore County Police Foundation
- Maryland Association of Mortgage Professionals
- Financial Planners Association
- National Aging in Place Council (NAIPC)
- Maryland Council on Economic Education
Ken resides in Owings Mills, MD with his wife and two children.
Disclaimer: Information on this page has been provided by and is owned by the guest/presenter.